Our pastoral care team is there to support local people when they need it. We get involved in lots of different ways:
- Birthday cards are sent to members 80 years and over. Thinking of you and get-well cards are also sent when appropriate.
- Flowers are sent to the sick, bereaved and for special birthdays.
- The team visits hospitals, nursing homes and the housebound and keeps in touch with the sick and bereaved when they return home after a spell in hospital.
- Comfy Communion Services are run twice yearly to allow those who are housebound to share communion in the Fullarton Hall.
- The Contemplative Carol Service is a short December service for people who find Christmas difficult or hard to handle.